LPES is currently seeking both Mechanical and Electrical & Computer Engineering graduate students and postdoctoral researchers for numerous projects involving printed electronic sensors including projects outlined below:
- Printed cross-capacitance based immunoassay for low-cost, point-of-care infectious disease screening
- Printed and flexible electronic sensors for bacterial contamination monitoring
- Flexible, hybrid carbon nanotube-organic transistors for display applications
- Reconfigurable RFID circuitry through actuated liquid metal contacts on thin-film transistors
- Radiation hard TFT active matrix for distributed temperature sensing
If interested, please contact Professor Andrews by email with your CV and a brief cover letter.